Distance Lecture/Seminar Guide
To plan a distance lecture/seminar via JICA-Net Videoconferencing system, please make contact with JICA local office in your country/area.
Guideline for Effective Distance Learning Seminar by Videoconferencing
(Internal) *Some pieces of information is not available as of 2018.
Various Way of Learning
[ FY2021 ]
- JICA Economic Development Department; What is the process until the fish reach the table of the consumers? - Development of fisheries value chain in Japan -
- Chiyoda City Office; What is international cooperation? -Utilize the materials in the exhibition for introduction of JICA's activities-
[ FY2020 ]
- JICA Hokkaido Sapporo Center; To maintain African roads -Learning pavement technology by using videos-
- JICA Yokohama; To feel SDGs closely -Utilize as prior learning before "home delivery course"-
- Nagasaki Wesleyan University; Learning "International cooperation and ODA" in 10 minutes
- JICA Chugoku; Learning peace from the reconstruction of Hiroshima
- Associacao Nipo-Brasileira; Japanese power regenerates nature of Amazon -"Agroforestry," agriculture that cultivates forest-
- JICA Botswana; KAIZEN improves hospitals -aiming to enhance quality of healthcare services
- JICA Shikoku; Ensuring quality learning opportunities for all children -"School for All" connects community, school, and government-
- Toyo University Graduate School -Utilize to remote learning- Efforts to reduce "Non-Revenue Water (NRW)" in developing countries
[ FY2019 ]
- Argentine Republic; To promote "One Village One Product" -Regional development by the initiative of local people-
- JICA Rural Development Department; Japanese rice-cultivation techniques in Afghanistan -Support to field manufacturing of Japanese traditional agricultural equipment-
- JICA El Salvador; Learning the livelihood improvement in rural community from Japanese lessons
- JICA Myanmar; Disseminate information of JICA’s work in Job fair
- JICA Human Development department; Think Safe and Happy Childbirth from "Humanized Maternity Care"〕
- JICA Guatemala; To reinforce teachers' ability - From a visual material of teachers mutual learning -~
- JICA Human Development department; To improve understanding of Maternal and Child Health Handbook
[ FY2018 ]
- JICA Okinawa; History of Public Health in Okinawa
- JICA Global Environment Department; Showing efforts concerned to Earth Observations ~During GEO Week 2018~
- JICA Bhutan; D-HOPE promotion in Bhutan
- JICA Kansai; Disseminate information of international cooperation from a hospital-Video screenings at waiting room-
- Kochi University; Teacher training system to enhance the quality of education -Learning together in lesson studies-
- JICA Tajikistan; Toward the sustainability of water resources for SDGs
- Hachioji City; Sharing Efforts Against the Garbage Problems
- JICA Tokyo; The real lives of "Refugees"
- JICA Tsukuba; Towards sustainable city "Tsukuba"
- JICA Global Plaza; International cooperation starts with "knowing"
- "Community development through citizen collaboration" that contributed to the reconstruction from a major disaster -Higashimatsushima City, Miyagi Prefecture-
- To a sustainable future -JICA's effort towards achieving SDGs-
[ FY2017 ]
- JICA Kansai; Providing information on international cooperation in collaboration with Sanda City, Hyogo Prefecture
- The Republic of Kenya; Regional Vitalization and Industry Promotion: Training in Kenya
- JICA Rural Development Department; Developing business mind among small-scale farmers: SHEP Approach spreading from Africa
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; "Nationwide Expansion of Lesson Studies" by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- JICA Global Environment Department; Screening at the Disaster Risk Reduction Organizations in Asian Region Meeting
- JICA Headquarters; Think through moving images: Promoting international understanding in Japan in the era of SDGs ~Part1: Refugee Acceptance in Japan~
- JICA Cuba; JICA showcases its projects at the 35th Havana International Convention
- Teaching materials for school about "Refugees", "Islam", "Official Development Assistant" and "School Education"- How they were used in Development Education Teachers Training Course (Practice Phase)
- JICA Hokkaido(Obihiro); JICA-JAXA Joint Exhibition: Approaching the World from Space
- Capacity Development of Local Government in Conflict-Affected Countries ~Examples of Uganda and Cote d'Ivoire~
- JICA Guatemala; Life Improvement Approach in "The Project for the Capacity Development of Local Governments"
- JICA Kansai; Introducing the Cases of Waste Management in Movie Materials
[ FY2016 ]
- Enjoyable Learning with Serious Game
- Materials Regarding Gender Mainstreaming
- Mutimedia-based Learning Materials with Rich Information
- Materials utilized by JOCVs
- What is KAIZEN? Improving Quality of Healthcare
- Utilization on Training Courses
- Utilized in Individual Learning and Study Sessions
- "School for All" opens the way to the future
- Materials translated into mutilingual version
- Utilize in lectures at universities
- JICA Tsukuba; Previous learning in the training course of "the method for sustainable environmental-friendly agricultural extension for regions of Latin America"
- JICA Colombia; Introducing the cases of rural development via the movie materials"